Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Evgeniy Strokin <ev...@yahoo.com> on 2002/08/11 19:19:07 UTC

RuntimeException in translet

Finally, I've successfully compiled my XSLs (XSLTC
Xalan 2.3.1) and trying to run it.
I've got Runtime Exception:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid argument type
'org.apache.xerces.dom.ElementImpl' in call to
'number()'
	at
org.apache.xalan.xsltc.runtime.BasisLibrary.runTimeError(BasisLibrary.java:999)
	at
org.apache.xalan.xsltc.runtime.BasisLibrary.runTimeError(BasisLibrary.java:1007)
	at
org.apache.xalan.xsltc.runtime.BasisLibrary.booleanF(BasisLibrary.java:246)
	at rt.coach.Plan_Model_list.news()
I guess something wrong when I pass to translet
parameter as Element and in template working with
attributes and tags. But it's only guess.

Could somebody advises something?))

Thanks, Jenya

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com