Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Stéphane Nicoll <St...@bsb.com> on 2004/10/06 11:21:57 UTC

maven reactor does not inherit from parent's resources?

Hello list,

I have a structure of maven projects. In the root project, I have defined parameters related to deployment (site and artifacts). Other projects inherit from that one.

When I am running the reactor inside a project, it does not inherit from those properties. Is it normal? Should I copy those properties everywhere I am supposed to use the reactor?

Thanks,

Stéphane

Re: maven reactor does not inherit from parent's resources?

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MPMULTIPROJECT-39 ?