Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Stuart Townhill <st...@townhill.net> on 2003/01/31 12:12:29 UTC

Help - URL Change After Moving SampleApp

Have been using the following document on the WIKI to gradually
experiment and get use to the tdk environment:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JakartaTDK/Starting_Project
_With_TDK2.2_And_Maven

I have followed the process of moving the SampleApp to my own 'maven'
like directory structure and am now trying to figure out how to link to
it from my web browser. The original after the initial build was:

http://localhost:8080/<SampleApp>/servlet/<SampleApp>

I have been trying various things using the following HowTo:

http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine/turbine-22/howto/url-rewriting-howto.h
tml

I think it must be something to do with altering the 'CONTEXT' but as
yet I am not getting very far. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Stuart Townhill.