Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Georg Kallidis <gk...@cedis.fu-berlin.de> on 2015/09/24 09:36:03 UTC

[VOTE] RC Fulcrum Yaafi Version 1.0.7

Hi,

I announce (by courtesy of Siegfried) another release candidate for

        Fulcrum Yaafi Component, version 1.0.7, which

has been prepared with release date of Sept 10th.

Please verify the RC carefully and vote, if possible within one week ;-)

Tag:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/turbine/fulcrum/tags/fulcrum-yaafi-1.0.7

Artifacts:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1009

My vote:

[x] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because

Best regards, Georg.

[RESULT][VOTE] RC Fulcrum Yaafi Version 1.0.7

Posted by Georg Kallidis <gk...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>.
Hi,

RC Fulcrum Yaafi Version 1.0.7 voting results is:

In favor (chronological):
- Georg Kallidis
- Thomas Vandahl
- Siegfried Goeschl

No other votes appear (but see below!) and I count three binding votes.

I´ll publish the RC and update the distribution directory.

Best regards, Georg

N.B. I posted at Sept 11th the voting result for Testcontainer Version
1.0.7 to the Turbine Dev list and private, but neither mail does appear in
the mailing lists. Any explanation (SPAM)? I´ll repost..

Re: [VOTE] RC Fulcrum Yaafi Version 1.0.7

Posted by GMX <sg...@gmx.at>.
+1

Having said that we need to update the NOTICE file since it contains an outdated year :-)

@Georg - thanks for your support

Siegfried Goeschl

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.