Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by James Yong <ja...@apache.org> on 2020/05/06 16:33:34 UTC

new widget

Hi all,

There are javascript files that only applies to a specific screen.
While the javascript can be added via ftl templates, the Content Security Policy will need to be relaxed to allow inline scripts.
Using requireJs is not an appropriate solution as there is little reusability between different screens.

Propose a new <html-script> widget tag will add a script tag inside html head tag, or after body tag.
e.g.
<platform-specific>

will render as:
	<head>
	…
		<script src=“/ordermgr/js/test.js” type="application/javascript"/>
	</head>

Regards,
James

Re: new <html-script> widget

Posted by James Yong <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Deepak,

You are right about the options.
Wasn't aware I can set js from non-common screens.
Thanks for pointing out.

Regards,
James

Re: new widget