Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Hans de Groot <ha...@interspective.nl> on 2002/02/01 14:18:33 UTC

I cannot get embperl to stop logging

Hi,
I have a silly problem,
Today I noticed that embperl (only on that specific server) keep logging to /tmp/embperl.log , and a lot of data it logs indeed.
I cannot get it to stop and I do not understand why not.

I set
SetEnv EMBPERL_DEBUG 0
#PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_DEBUG 0

in my httpd.conf. (I also tried the PerlSetEnv both at the same time and seperate) but it just keeps logging.

Here my $ENV:

SCRIPT_FILENAME : /home/www/www.hetmooisteplekje.nl/docs/j.html
EMBPERL_OPTIONS : 2064
EMBPERL_DEBUG : 0
PATH : /sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin
SERVER_PORT : 80
EMBPERL_ESCMODE : 0

So it seems debug is set to 0.

Are there any other places where this is set? coz even a plain html files causes embperl to log, and it really slows things down.

help

thx

Hans de Groot

------