Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Carsten Schinzer <c....@googlemail.com> on 2009/10/12 16:42:49 UTC

[research] ControlTier -- anyone out there using it to manage OFBiz environments?

All,

I'd like to complete some documentation on configuration of OFBiz and just
today got across ControlTier.

Since we are using a similar (but proprietary) tool internally, I am looking
for anyone with experience setting this Open Source tool up to manage OFBiz
environments.
Just recently there were actually a couple of notes on this list touching
the configuration of distributed setups with OFBiz. So maybe you guys can
help me?

Otherwise take this as a hint how roll outs could be organized and
automated.

Kind regards

Carsten