Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2015/06/12 17:26:47 UTC

Maven release of JBurg 1.10.1 available

Hi Guys,

I just finished releasing JBurg 1.10.1 to Maven :-) (Currently it's in the Sonatype OSS repo and will be synced to Maven Central within a day or so)

Tom made me a comitter yesterday giving me the mojo for publishing the relases. I'll try to support him in publishing future versions (Actually there already are quite some newer JBurg versions) as well as providing a JBurg Maven Plugin ... eventually this would be the last step needed to build Falcon with Maven ;-)

At least now it should be possible to use the SNAPSHOT versions of Falcon, that I published without having to manually install anything. So using my FlexJS-Maven-Example should work for everyone now :-)

Chris

AW: Maven release of JBurg 1.10.1 available

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Alex,

 well the flex-maven-plugin and the flex-sdk-converter both are maven related, but don't have much in common. I was thinking of calling the repo flex-maven-tools and having the flex-maven-plugin and flex-sdk-converter inside that (currently the plugin is in a directory maven-flex-plugin, but it has to be renamed to flex-maven-plugin)

If you could do that, it would be great, as releasing jburg took way longer than I anticipated.

Chris

Gesendet mit meinem HTC

Also, speaking of Maven stuff:  Have you decided on the name for the new
repo?  Do yo have time to move all the maven-related folders under that
folder?  I can try to do it if you don’t have time.

Thanks,
-Alex

Re: Maven release of JBurg 1.10.1 available

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Cool!