Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Zhenya Stanilovsky <ar...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2022/08/30 17:35:19 UTC

Apache calcite dependency update issue.

Igniters, i found that new release of apache calcite was released (1.31) [1]. This release contains great improvement [2] which makes possible to resolve [3],  but also contains a bug [4] with natural join validation (possibly not one, but apache ignite sql test suite highlight only this one). I tried to override such a validation in IgniteSqlValidator but seems there are lot of custom private stuff, so i failed here.
I don`t have my own opinion here, so we can:
*  update calcite version, mute test under calcite issue and wait new calcite release.
*  do nothing and just wait new calcite version.
What do you think ?
Thanks !

[1]  https://calcite.apache.org/docs/history.html#v1-31-0
[2]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-4913
[3]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-16040
[4]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-5253

Re[2]: Apache calcite dependency update issue.

Posted by Zhenya Stanilovsky <ar...@mail.ru.INVALID>.
Hello, i plan to proceed with  CALCITE-5253  soon.
Great, lets move forward with new ver.

Re: Apache calcite dependency update issue.

Posted by Alex Plehanov <pl...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Posted by Ivan Daschinsky <iv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ivan Daschinsky <iv...@gmail.com>.