Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rick G <to...@vidyah.com> on 2006/05/13 02:13:42 UTC

RE: Custom HTTP 503 Error Page Not Working - Tomcat 5.5.15

 Just wondering if anyone has solved this, I have been having the same
issue.  I basically just need Tomcat to send the 503 message through the JK
connector so Apache can handle it instead of Tomcat returning its own 503
message.  The intended goal is to have apache display a static "maintenance"
page if the web-app is stopped, instead of tomcat returning its own
generated 503 response.

Thanks for any info,

-Rick