Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Dorin Jacota <do...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2023/01/30 13:58:38 UTC

Apache NiFi - Request for ASF Jira ticket (bug)

Hello team,
I would like to create a bug ticket in ASF Jira, but I don't have an account.I read on the website that public subscription is halted due to huge amounts of spam since November 2022.Please advice on how I could get an account to create a bug ticket or how to let developers know about this issue, https://stackoverflow.com/questions/75277884/apache-nifi-unexpected-end-of-stream-error
Thank you, Dorin Jacota

Re: Apache NiFi - Request for ASF Jira ticket (bug)

Posted by David Handermann <ex...@apache.org>.
Hi Dorin,

Please see the guidelines for creating a Jira account [1]. The Apache NiFi
Project Management Committee can create a Jira account for you if you send
an account request to private@nifi.apache.org.

As far as the question from StackOverflow, the issue is that InvokeHTTP is
attempting to make a plain HTTP connection to the NiFi HTTPS service.
Updating the request URL to start with https should resolve that particular
problem.

Regards,
David Handermann

[1] https://infra.apache.org/jira-guidelines.html#account