Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Cristiano Gavião <cv...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/29 14:29:33 UTC

Subsystem Integration Test failure?

Hi,

I'm getting a failure in one of the subsystem integration test using mvn
clean install in the root of subsystem folder.

I'm using a linux with java 1.8.

is anyone having the same problem ?

Running org.apache.aries.subsystem.itests.defect.Aries1381Test
Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.471 sec
<<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.aries.subsystem.itests.defect.Aries1381Test
testVersionAttributeVerusVersionDirective(org.apache.aries.subsystem.itests.defect.Aries1381Test)
Time elapsed: 0.203 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: Subsystem should have installed
    at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:88)
    at
org.apache.aries.subsystem.itests.defect.Aries1381Test.testVersionAttributeVerusVersionDirective(Aries1381Test.java:116)

thanks,

Cristiano

Re: Subsystem Integration Test failure?

Posted by John W Ross <jw...@us.ibm.com>.
I do not. This test was added as part of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1381 with the contents of
http://svn.apache.org/r1696014. Are you sure your branch has been rebased
with the latest trunk? In particular, be sure you have these changes:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/aries/trunk/subsystem/subsystem-core/src/main/java/org/apache/aries/subsystem/core/archive/ImportPackageHeader.java?r1=1696014&r2=1696013&pathrev=1696014
.