Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/11/01 16:16:10 UTC

[admin] zones update

I've added user accounts for the three fools^H^H^H^H brave volunteers
that have offered to join me as zone admins, jeff, bruce and david.

I'll need their public keys to finish this off.  I looked at
minotaur, but all except jeff had multiple keys, so I'd prefer if
y'all would just tell me which you want to get started with.

Second, I've added a log in /export/home/root called "admin_log.txt"
and ask that anyone doing zone admin log what they do there, so the
rest of us can see at a glance what was done.  I'll punch it into svn
at some point?

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: [admin] zones update

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Nov 1, 2005, at 7:16 AM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> I've added user accounts for the three fools^H^H^H^H brave
> volunteers that have offered to join me as zone admins, jeff, bruce
> and david.

Awesome.

> I'll need their public keys to finish this off.  I looked at
> minotaur, but all except jeff had multiple keys, so I'd prefer if
> y'all would just tell me which you want to get started with.

mingus.local

> Second, I've added a log in /export/home/root called
> "admin_log.txt" and ask that anyone doing zone admin log what they
> do there, so the rest of us can see at a glance what was done.
> I'll punch it into svn at some point?

Will do my best on that.

-David