Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mikhail Ibraheem <mi...@oracle.com> on 2017/05/12 16:02:33 UTC

How to partition the collection

Hi,

I have a denormalized dataset and hence has duplicate records. When I do any aggregation the result is wrong because it calculates duplicate data.

So I want to partition the dataset with the unique attribute then do the aggregation or grouping against the partitioned results.

1-      Can I run json facet against the result of unique results? Something like:

tempResult = getUniqueResults(attributeA)

finalResults=aggregate(tempResult)

2-      Can I join both json faceting and streaming? Something like

uniqueStream ustream = getUniqueStream()

jsonFacet(ustream)

Please advise.

Thanks

Mikhail