Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Daniel Kröger <kr...@disy.net> on 2007/10/18 10:50:43 UTC

RadioChoice vs. RepeatingView inside RadioGroup

Hi,

using a RadioChoice within my project is out of question because RadioChoice
seems to render the <label>-tag behind the <input type="radio">-Tag
statically, but i need to add a class-attribute to that <label>-tag.

So one attempt could be using a RepeatingView inside the RadioGroup to
dynamically generate the Radios as proposed here:
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Customizing-RadioChoice-p13067505.html

Unfortunately I'm a bit stuck there since I'm quite new to Wicket. Can
someone please provide me with an example for how to use RepeatingView
inside RadioGroup?

Or is there a better way to achieve the desired behavior?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards
Daniel

RE: RadioChoice vs. RepeatingView inside RadioGroup

Posted by Daniel Kröger <kr...@disy.net>.
Oh, you're right Martijn. How could I not even think about that!?! ;)

Thanks!

Daniel

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.