Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/14 10:02:24 UTC

Felix Site

Hi all,

On our site we have a lot of old content, which once was created in
Confluence, but which has been deleted or the pages moved in the mean
time. The reason for this is, that along the synchronization path from
the Confluence Export to the site, old pages are not removed.

For now, I asked infra to clean out our exports, so that we can refresh
the site from a fresh Confluence Export. Until this clean-up is done, I
asked Carsten to stop syncing the site from the exports to not end with
an empty site.

Will keep you posted.

Regards
Felix

RE: Felix Site

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Thank you !

Clement

Cleanup has been done and the site is now back to being synced
automatically.

Regards
Felix

Re: Felix Site