Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nitish Kumar <ni...@tavant.com> on 2005/08/16 09:43:08 UTC

[OT] ConvertUtils Mess

I am using my custom converters to convert from String to Date, we are using
Quartz as well, which also does the same with its own DateConverters.
Unfortunately my date formats and quartz date formats are different.

Initially my idea was to register the converters as a part of plugin, which
has already been discussed over in this forum.

Now with quartz changing the converters in the middle of running
application, I have to re-register the converters every time I want to use
them, the problem however is that I still can not say with surety which
converters would be used where.

Has any one ever came across such a scenario and if yes, what is the
solution?

Thanks and Regards,
Nitish Kumar