Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by GangaVelli Venkatesh <GV...@rocketmail.com> on 2000/06/20 22:31:37 UTC

encoding

Hello All
My xsl style sheet has some Japanes Text And the first
line in my xsl style sheet looks like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Shift_JIS"?>
followed by some xsl instructions, html and Japanese
Text.
When it renders the html to the browser, it displays
the all the Japanese TEXT as ????????.
What's wrong I am doing here?. Any help would be
greatly apprcieated!!!

Note:
I tried the <xsl:output method="html"
encoding="Shift_JIS"/> but the same problem.

Thanks
GV

=====
You must to do the thing, the thing which you can't do.

http://im.yahoo.com/