Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by hadzri712 <ha...@bnm.gov.my> on 2018/05/30 03:49:21 UTC

Number Of Pending Messages Did Not Reflect Its Queues Number

Having issue  on number of pending messages in any queues created as the
number did not reflect the total number of message id. This is usually
happen during transaction is heavy to my active mq system.

-Would like to know why this issue occur at the first place?

-Is this similar issue occur before and what are the solution?

Environment details :
java version "1.7.0_75"
x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Re: Number Of Pending Messages Did Not Reflect Its Queues Number

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
A pending message is one that has been dispatched to a consumer but has not
been acknowledged. Are you saying that in your test scenario (which you
have not described) every message that's sent will be delivered to a
consumer but not acknowledged? That would be an atypical use pattern, so my
initial assumption is that maybe your expected behavior isn't accurate.
Otherwise, please describe your test scenario and your observed behavior in
more detail.

Tim