Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/05 12:53:02 UTC

Re: FTP connection timeout after 30 minutes even though set to 2 minutes

Hi

You may have to dig into the FTP server logs, or sniff the network
packets and see whats being send to/from.
And check the Apache commons net 2.0 project as Camel _just_ uses the
FTP library from it.

And check if you get a 30 min delay if you try using a ftp client application.

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 11:42 AM, Marco Crivellaro
<ma...@optasports.com> wrote:

> This might help investigating the issue.
>
> The route has a retryUntil; the first time we try to connect to the endpoint
> it takes a long time (much more than the specified timeout), the other
> attempts seems to run in timeout the specified millisecs.
> Maybe this is related to a new endpoint?
>
> The error message always report 'null' as connect timeout though:
> [Writing file failed with: File operation failed: null connect timed out.]

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus