Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by bgoetzmann <bg...@sophia.symag.com> on 2007/06/28 14:14:23 UTC

Hosting a web application in ServiceMix

Hello,

Is there a way to host a web application using the web container Jetty
included with ServiceMix ?
I would appreciate any information about this.

Thank you.

Bertrand Goetzmann
http://www.odelia-technologies.com/

Re: Hosting a web application in ServiceMix

Posted by Thomas Termin <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.
Hello,

at the moment you have to embedd the jetty by yourself. Like in a SA or
whatever. But we are currently working on a solution for an embedded
jetty in servicemix where you can the deploy webapps. But I couldn't
find the time up to now. But I could reminder if it is resolved. There
is already a JIRA for that.
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-864

Cheers,
Thomas