Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by franck FIMBEL <ff...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/18 18:47:52 UTC

Rounded corner

Hi all,

I would be very interested in using rounded corners functionality with
block of paragraphs. Browsing the wiki I saw that a branch named
Temp_RoundedCorners exists with an implementation for rounded corners.

Is there any plan to merge this functionality to a specific release or
to the trunk ?

Thanks in advance
Regards

--
Franck

Re: Rounded corner

Posted by franck FIMBEL <ff...@gmail.com>.
Hi Peter;

I will be looking for the merge and then try to provide a
comprehensive set of test cases around rounded corners for table when
available.

Franck

Franck

Re: Rounded corner

Posted by Peter Hancock <pe...@gmail.com>.
Hi Franck,

Re: Rounded corner

Posted by franck FIMBEL <ff...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update.
I will keep an eye on the mailing lists for this very promising feature.
In the meantime, if there is anything we can do to help on this
(obviously not development but maybe some testing), we would glad to
do so.

Franck

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 8:50 AM, Peter Hancock <pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Franck,
>
> As eluded to by Rob, I am hoping to revisit the rounded corners work
> soon.  The supported output formats will be restricted to PDF, PS and
> AFP.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter
>
> On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 8:43 PM, Robert Meyer <rm...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Plans are currently underway to merge the branch with Trunk. I was
>> responsible for updating the tests to JUnit 4 (much like the TrueType
>> branch), but that task has been put on hold until the merge has taken place.
>>
>> At the moment I think the task rests with one of the committers, but it is a
>> busy time building up to a release (1.1), so I cannot give you any
>> timescales or release on when it might become available.
>>
>> Unless the person working on it has an update, I would recommend keeping an
>> eye on the mailing list for a vote on merging the branch for a specific
>> release.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Robert Meyer
>>
>>> From: ffimbel@gmail.com
>>> Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:47:52 +0200
>>> Subject: Rounded corner
>>> To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
>>

>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I would be very interested in using rounded corners functionality with
>>> block of paragraphs. Browsing the wiki I saw that a branch named
>>> Temp_RoundedCorners exists with an implementation for rounded corners.
>>>
>>> Is there any plan to merge this functionality to a specific release or
>>> to the trunk ?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> --