Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/30 00:08:13 UTC

Masked TextInput or Bead

Hi,

There is already a masked input for zip code ready to use (####-###) ?
For example a bead ?

Regards,
Hugo.

Re: Masked TextInput or Bead

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for all sugestions.

I studied DateField, MaskedDateField, StringDateFormatter, etc ... and end
up building my own MaskedTextInput bead simplier that have a single
parameter "mask" and is be able to give the mask feature to the TextInput.
For now is very basic, because the internal method format is only be able
to handle numbers and special characters (non numbers) that for now is
enought for local zip codes.

Re: Masked TextInput or Bead

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: Masked TextInput or Bead