Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrew <as...@ezan.ac.ru> on 2000/12/20 20:50:16 UTC

Re: Libs and classes are missing in 3.2.1 continue(1)

    Ok, I've checked all what you say but nothing found.My classpath is
empty, directory name is WEB-INF but nothing changes.I'll be more concrete.
I use jboss app server and his client part- jnp(java naming protocol) in one
of beans instantiated on jsp page, it's looks like this:
<jsp>
     <jsp:useBean id="combos" class="Combos"/>
</jsp>
<bean>
 try{
   Hashtable prop= new Hashtable();
   prop.put( InitialContext.PROVIDER_URL, "localhost");
   prop.put( InitialContext.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
   context= new InitialContext( prop);

  }catch( NamingException ne){ ne.printStackTrace();}
</bean>
Combos bean was instantiated well though it's located in WEB-INF\classes dir
but org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory couldn't be found as
before(tomcat console):

javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class:
org.jnp.interf
aces.NamingContextFactory.  Root exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:286)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:313)
        at
com.sun.naming.internal.VersionHelper12.loadClass(VersionHelper12.jav
a:45)
        at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:6
55)
        at
javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:246
)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:222)
        at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:198)
        at Combos.<init>(Combos.java:14)

while jnp-client.jar file placed in WEB-INF\lib dir.
What's wrong? And that's not only problem...(package aware classes also
unaccessable)

Thank you a lot.