Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org> on 2021/08/02 14:40:52 UTC

Re: Security Vulnerabilities with Flink OpenJDK Docker Image

Hi Daniel,

sorry for the late reply and thanks for the report. We'll look into this
and get back to you.

Cheers,

Konstantin

--

Konstantin Knauf

https://twitter.com/snntrable

https://github.com/knaufk

Re: Security Vulnerabilities with Flink OpenJDK Docker Image

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
To answer your questions:

1) yes, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-23221
2) Once an upstream image with the fix was released we will try to
release new images ASAP.
3) No, there's nothing to do on the Flink side.
4) No, we only have the debian-based images.