Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by lightbulb432 <ve...@hotmail.com> on 2007/05/13 20:39:02 UTC

Embedded Tomcat 6

Why is there no embedded Tomcat download for Tomcat 6, while there is for
Tomcat 5.5?

What's the difference between regular and embedded Tomcat, in terms of
functionality and what the distributions come with?

Re: Embedded Tomcat 6

Posted by lightbulb432 <ve...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for your response.

How can I get Tomcat running from my Java code, now that bootstrap.jar is
not in the Tomcat distribution for 6? I'm used to the pre-Tomcat 6 API of
the Bootstrap class...has this changed in the latest version? (Bootstrap
isn't available in any of Tomcat 6's JARs.)

Could somebody point me to the documentation that explains how to take
advantage of this with Tomcat 6?

Re: Embedded Tomcat 6

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.