Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Timo Jacob <ti...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/06 23:42:36 UTC

I would like to provide a mirror for Apache

Hello,

I was wondering if you still accepting mirrors for Apache

http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi

If you are, I will like to provide one with HTTP, FTP and Rsync access
via a VPS located at Tokyo, Japan.

Thanks for your reply,

Kind regards,

Timo Jacob

Re: I would like to provide a mirror for Apache

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <da...@apache.org>.

Yes, we do.  See: https//www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror for details.

> If you are, I will like to provide one with HTTP, FTP and Rsync access
> via a VPS located at Tokyo, Japan.

That would be great.  We have some mirrors in .jp but another one would
be welcome.  Perhaps one of the other .jp mirror admins on this list
would be able to share some bandwidth figure to help you plan your
resources.

> Thanks for your reply,

Thanks for your support!  Please let us know if you have any questions,
or file a jira ticket (per /how-to-mirror, above) to get set up.

Daniel