Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Daniel Maier <ma...@daniel-maier.eu> on 2009/09/17 22:05:41 UTC

Upgrade ode 1.3.3 to axis 1.5

Hi all,
is there any patch out there to upgrade the latest stable ode release to
the newest axis version?

Thanks a lot for any hints
Daniel

Re: Upgrade ode 1.3.3 to axis 1.5

Posted by Ciaran <ci...@gmail.com>.
This would be good (assuming all goes well) I've voted for it as per
your previous e-mail anyho :) Fingers crossed I can use ODE again!
- cj.

Re: Upgrade ode 1.3.3 to axis 1.5

Posted by Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>.
Hi Daniel,