Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/07 00:32:33 UTC

change URL from myportal/control/viewPartyGroup to partymgr/control/viewPartyGroup

The page, https://localhost:8443/myportal/control/main, has a form.
The form points to a controller with the following view:
<view-map name="viewPartyGroup" type="screen"
page="component://party/widget/partymgr/PartyScreens.xml#viewprofile"/>
<!-- partymgr/WEB-INF/controller.xml -->
When the screen is displayed in the browser the address is:
myportal/control/viewPartyGroup   < I want the address to be
partymgr/control/viewPartyGroup
Any idea how to do this?

Re: change URL from myportal/control/viewPartyGroup to partymgr/control/viewPartyGroup

Posted by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com>.
Actually BJ I figured it out.  On a whim I tried this and it worked.

<form name="viewPartyGroup" type="single"
target="../../partymgr/control/viewprofile">

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.