Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by dp...@gmail.com on 2018/09/15 02:42:24 UTC

[MTCGA]: new failures in builds [1871897] needs to be handled

Hi Ignite Developer,

I am MTCGA.Bot, and I've detected some issue on TeamCity to be addressed. I hope you can help.

 *    New test failure in master IgniteStandByClusterTest.testSimple https://ci.ignite.apache.org/project.html?projectId=IgniteTests24Java8&testNameId=1332314705000986815&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=testDetails
 Changes may led to failure were done by
	 - bessonov.ip http://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewModification.html?modId=831651&personal=false

	- If your changes can led to this failure(s), please create issue with label MakeTeamCityGreenAgain and assign it to you.
	-- If you have fix, please set ticket to PA state and write to dev list fix is ready
	-- For case fix will require some time please mute test and set label Muted_Test to issue
	- If you know which change caused failure please contact change author directly
	- If you don't know which change caused failure please send message to dev list to find out
Should you have any questions please contact dev@ignite.apache.org
Best Regards,
MTCGA.Bot
Notification generated at Sat Sep 15 05:42:21 MSK 2018

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [1871897] needs to be handled

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks for the update.

Posted by Alexey Goncharuk <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.