Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org> on 2020/08/14 13:08:27 UTC

builds move to ci-builds

All,
  Tilman pointed out that on the builds list there was an announcement that
Aug 15 is the deadline for moving to ci-builds.  I hadn't subscribed and
wasn't aware of this.  Sorry.
  Tilman opened: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-20684 to
request an entry for Tika.  Once that is available, I'll _try_ to move our
builds there...I may need help.
  Thank you, Tilman!

           Cheers,

                     Tim

Re: builds move to ci-builds

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
I've disabled our old builds, and configured 4 on ci-builds.

main -- Java 8 and 11
branch_1z -- Java 8 and 11

Thank you, again, Tilman and Uwe!

RE: builds move to ci-builds

Posted by Uwe Schindler <us...@apache.org>.
I just added a new section how to export the job names. Have fun!

-----

Uwe Schindler

uschindler@apache.org

ASF Member, Apache Lucene PMC / Committer

Bremen, Germany

https://lucene.apache.org/

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
Whoa, thank you, Uwe!