Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Bogdoll Dieter <Bo...@sulzer.de> on 2000/09/29 11:26:10 UTC

Page-Break

Hi,

how can I force a page break within my documents?

Bye
Dieter Bogdoll

Re: Page-Break

Posted by Markus Holmberg <ma...@acc.umu.se>.
<fo:block break-before="page"/> or <fo:block break-after="page"/>

Regards,

Markus.

--

Markus Holmberg         |       Give me Unix or give me a typewriter.
markush@acc.umu.se      |       http://www.freebsd.org/

Re: Problem with "&"

Posted by Markus Holmberg <ma...@acc.umu.se>.
Not sure what you mean by input parameter, but..

The "&" character has a special meaning in XML.
You need to use "&amp;" (without the quotes) to get a "&".

Regards, Markus.

Problem with "&"