Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/06 07:16:06 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Apache Sling as Top Level Project

Hi,

The voting period has passed by and we received the following votes
(votes marked with * are binding):

  +1 Felix Meschberger (*)
  +1 Betrand Delacretaz (*)
  +1 Davanum Srinivas (*)
  +1 Niklas Gustavsson
  +1 Luciano Rensende (*)
  +1 Jeremias Maerki (*)
  +1 Carsten Ziegeler (*)
  +1 Niklas Hedhman (*)
  +1 Martijn Dashorst (*)
  +1 Craig L. Russell (*)
  +1 Jukka Zitting (*)
  +1 Daniel Kulp (*)
  +1 Stefan Bodewig (*)

This vote therefore passes with 13 +1 votes (12 of which binding). No
other votes were cast.

Also there were no remarks regarding the board resolution draft. So I
consider this draft ready for submission to the board.

Besides thanking you all for your votes I would like to thank you for
your wishes and nice words. This is appreciated.

Regards
Felix