Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by D Jayachandran <d....@ericsson.com> on 2017/06/07 12:35:02 UTC

Missing support for type qualified name

Hi,

TOSCA Simple Yaml 1.0 profile specification supports usage of  the following Namespace Alias

  1.  Shorthand Name
  2.  Type Qualified Name
  3.  Type URI

ARIA currently supports only "Shorthand Name" and "Type URI". The support for "Type Qualified Name" is missing which is required to adhere with the TOSCA Simple yaml 1.0 specifications. Could this be considered as bug and a JIRA issue opened for this ?
We would like to start our contribution with this.

Regards,
DJ

RE: Missing support for type qualified name

Posted by D Jayachandran <d....@ericsson.com>.
Hi Ran,

I tried running the tests locally in my repository and there was no "Type error" as mentioned in the CI build.
But am getting some tests failed which am looking into. I will email if I need any help.

Regards,
DJ
Posted by Ran Ziv <ra...@gigaspaces.com>.
Thanks DJ, I noticed :) Actually, Maxim has already started reviewing the
PR.

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 9:15 AM, D Jayachandran <d.jayachandran@ericsson.com

Posted by Ran Ziv <ra...@gigaspaces.com>.
Hi DJ,

Posted by Ran Ziv <ra...@gigaspaces.com>.
Hi DJ,

Posted by Ran Ziv <ra...@gigaspaces.com>.
Thanks DJ.

--

<http://getcloudify.org/webinars/Azure-plugin-for-cloudify-webinar.html?utm_source=signaturesatori&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=general_signature>

Re: Missing support for type qualified name

Posted by Tal Liron <ta...@gigaspaces.com>.

Posted by Ran Ziv <ra...@gigaspaces.com>.
Hi DJ,