Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Joseph <pj...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/04 23:16:37 UTC

CForms example

Hi,

I am trying to implement the CForms example given at:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/sample.html#Create+a+form+definition+file

I have created a new directory called forms under the
cocoon directory and have put what I think are the
relevant files.  I also modified the sitemap.

When I try the form, I get the page without any
widgets, but with the widget tags and values as shown
below.

Question: what am I missing?

thanks!
Paul

Registration form Registration form Registration form
Registration Name: Name: Email address: Email address:
Your age: Your age: Password: Password: Re-enter
password: Re-enter password: Send me spamfalse Send me
spam Registration Name: Name: Email address: Email