Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Sahoo <sa...@oracle.com> on 2011/04/22 04:16:22 UTC

How to generate a file with .war extension using maven-bundle-plugin's bundle goal?

Hi,

Although file name extension is irrelevant for OSGi bundles, I would
like to configure maven-bundle-plugin to generate files with .war
extension for my WABs. It does not matter whether I use
<packaging>bundle</packaging> or "bundle" goal explicitly, my artifact
ends up with .jar extension.

Thanks,
Sahoo

Re: How to generate a file with .war extension using maven-bundle-plugin's bundle goal?

Posted by Sahoo <sa...@oracle.com>.
It is likely that you are using manifest goal of bundle plugin with war
packaging type. I am interested in calling bundle goal to package things up.

Thanks,
Sahoo

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com>.