Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Siva Hari Ganesan <si...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/22 07:35:34 UTC

Go lang client library

Hi,

   What is the recommended client library for Connecting HBase using Go
lang, I could see there is Tsuna's Implementation
<https://github.com/tsuna/gohbase> , but it is in beta stage.
I want to know is there is any other library available that can be used in
production.

Regards,
Siva Hari Ganesan

Re: Go lang client library

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 8:49 AM Siva Hari Ganesan <
sivahariganesan93@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    What is the recommended client library for Connecting HBase using Go
> lang, I could see there is Tsuna's Implementation
> <https://github.com/tsuna/gohbase> , but it is in beta stage.
> I want to know is there is any other library available that can be used in
> production.
>
> The crew who maintain it use it heavily. Ask them while it still has the
beta designation.