Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ryan Stutsman <rs...@ogse.com> on 2004/04/23 23:47:34 UTC

Sessions across several services with Client

Hello,

I have an Axis app server which has several web services.  They all
share a common session (using the SimpleSessionHandler with the
sessionID in the SOAP headers right now).  e.g. You start a session on
the user service it'll follow you to the person service, etc, etc.

Now, I've gotten a few clients to work with this fine, but how do I do
this with the Axis client?

I can't seem to figure out how to SET the sessionID in the request
header.  I want to override the automatic sessionID with the ID that I
have from the other service.

Since there's no MessageContext and locator.getEngine() returns null I'm
not sure how to attack it.

Thanks.