Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/17 15:49:58 UTC

CI is failed due to github reverse dns lookup

Hi Folks,

Our CI is failed recently, it seems due to github reverse dns lookup. For
more information, please take at look at this thread.
https://github.community/t/github-action-and-oserror-errno-99-cannot-assign-requested-address/173973/9

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang

Re: CI is failed due to github reverse dns lookup

Posted by Philipp Dallig <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeff,

Finally it turned out that it was not the library, but the new OpenJDK
version, which disables TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 by default. The tests now
use an unencrypted API
(https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/4107/commits/70196709fbec3b280b6bed14ce62afd81d813e15).

PullRequest: https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/4107

With best regards