Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Luca Ambrosini <lu...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/05 12:32:54 UTC

Jena DatasetAccessor Http incompatibility

Hi everyone,
I’m Luca and i’m working on a semester project on semantic data using apache jena and apache fuseki.
I’m trying to update data on fuseki from jena using DataAccessor, but i’m encountering problems with HttpClient and HttpCore (i think).

I’ve posted my question on StackOverflow and i would ask you to help me !

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35813506/jena-datasetaccessor-http-incompatibility <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35813506/jena-datasetaccessor-http-incompatibility>

I preferred to link the StackOverflow because i think it’s more readable !

Thanks everyone in advance

Re: Jena DatasetAccessor Http incompatibility

Posted by Valerio Belcastro <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi, I'm using HttpClient-4.4 and HttpCore-4.4. By the way, I think you
should do what AndyS suggested on his answer to your question on
stackoverflow