Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ma...@manfbraun.de on 2010/10/20 23:46:36 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] Host-header from requests are ignored? [solved]

Hi All !

I really have had not understand how far the consistence of properties have
to be driven .....

Now, I have

a) in debians ports.conf:

NameVirtualHost 192.168.26.92:80

b) in httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost 192.168.26.92:80>

#ServerName localhost
#ServerAlias localhost

DocumentRoot /var/www/block

<Directory /var/www/block>
AllowOverride None
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from All ##would just like to see, this is the end!!!
</Directory>

</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 192.168.26.92:80>

ServerName wl1
ServerAlias wl1
DocumentRoot /var/www/test80

<Directory /var/www/test80>
AllowOverride None
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from All
</Directory>

LogLevel debug
ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/test80-error.log
CustomLog /var/log/apache2/test80-access.log vhost_combined

</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 192.168.26.92:80>

ServerName wl2
ServerAlias wl2
DocumentRoot /var/www/test81

<Directory />
Options FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride None
</Directory>
<Directory /var/www/test81>
AllowOverride All
Order allow,deny
Allow from all
</Directory>

LogLevel info
ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error-test81.log
CustomLog /var/log/apache2/test81-access.log vhost_combined

</VirtualHost>

After I removed any mixture between names/ip's and ports, the result is
as I expected!!!! Hurray!!

Many, many thanks:All contributions finally brought me into the right
directions!!!!

br++mabra