Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/12 12:15:17 UTC

Re: Slow maven compile after upgrading JDK from 1.5 to 1.6

We are facing the same issue actually (
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/GTNPORTAL-27) and several months after
the issues was reported to SUN it is not yet fixed in JDK :-( Please vote
for it : http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6843751

Nobody found a workaround ?

Arnaud

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
Yes I don't understand how we can find such a problem which isn't yet fix by
SUN :-(

Cheers,

Arnaud

# Arnaud Héritier