Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Prescott Nasser <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2015/10/13 20:38:58 UTC

Board report - updates

Hey guys, I have been fairly MIA - anyone have a recap for 4.0 release. I think its clear we are struggling to get it across the line, which I will report and ask for help.

Sent from my Windows Phone

Re: Board report - updates

Posted by Wyatt Barnett <wy...@gmail.com>.
Sorry to chime in late here -- I got roped into a few things early this
summer and I'm just recovering my life.

One thing I'd suggest in terms of tests is to use nunit's runners rather
than resharper's -- they handle some of the "creative" stuff that might be
going on better and they don't melt down due to too much output in debug
mode.

Regarding setting culture the question I'd have is "does that have any
interesting downstream effects where culture isn't set to
CultureInfo.Invariant?"

As for other updates I'm getting back in the saddle and looking at bringing
home this build process, I need to formualte some things and I'll start a
separate thread for that.

Re: Board report - updates

Posted by Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>.
Hi,