Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by Nikita Ahuja <ni...@smartshore.nl> on 2018/02/15 10:58:43 UTC

Generic Output Connection

Hi Karl,

I am trying to connect through api and fetch the data inside that, but
there are many issues while creating the conncetor also the connector never
stops running. Will you please provide any example for the Generic API
connection.

Re: Generic Output Connection

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
No, there is no such thing as a "generic REST connector" because REST
implementations are highly variable and only agree in how they use HTTP.
They do not agree on the form of the data being transferred, etc.

Karl

Posted by Nikita Ahuja <ni...@smartshore.nl>.
Thanks Karl,

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Nikita,

Posted by Nikita Ahuja <ni...@smartshore.nl>.
Karl,

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
The generic connector, as I understand it, communicates via XML.  This, to
me, means that your seed XML is badly formed and cannot be parsed:

*Caused by: org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException:

Posted by Nikita Ahuja <ni...@smartshore.nl>.
 Hi Karl,

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nikita,