Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by hadi <md...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/18 12:36:09 UTC

How to change default operator in velocity?

in solr schema the defaultOperator value is OR but when i use
browse(http://localhost:8983/solr/browse)for searching AND is a
defaultOperator,and that config in solr is not affect on velocity how can i
change the velocity template engine default operators?

Re: How to change default operator in velocity?

Posted by hadi <md...@gmail.com>.
thanks a lot,your answer is great

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.

Posted by hadi <md...@gmail.com>.