Posted to user@tika.apache.org by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org> on 2017/01/03 13:42:57 UTC

RE: Is it possible to get more helpful error responses in the REST API?

Igor,
  Try starting the server with the -s or –includeStack option.

  That should return the stacktrace for normal parsing errors like the one you eventually found below.

  If that doesn’t work for your document, please open an issue.

          Best,

                   Tim