Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by ns...@nykredit.dk on 2007/01/12 14:14:26 UTC

DB2 reengineering error Cp277

Hi

When I try to reeng IBM DB2 tables in CayenneModeler I get a pop-up error
"Unsupported encoding Cp277 for result set column" just after I press
"Continue" in "Reengineer DB Schema: Connect to Database" window. Jdbc
config is ok as "Test.." in "Edit Preferences" for data source shows
"Connected successfully". Any help will be highly appreciated.

With best regards,

N. S. Murali
_______________________________
N. S. Murali
Seniorkonsulent
Koncernudvikling
Direkte tlf. 33 75 99 29

Nykredit
Kalvebod Brygge 20, 1780 København V
Tlf. 70 10 90 00 · Fax 96 35 50 35

Vedr.: Re: DB2 reengineering error Cp277

Posted by ns...@nykredit.dk.
Hi Tore

Thanks a lot and the problem is solved by following the IBM's
recommendation.

With best regards,
N. S. Murali
_______________________________
N. S. Murali
Seniorkonsulent
Koncernudvikling
Direkte tlf. 33 75 99 29

Nykredit
Kalvebod Brygge 20, 1780 København V
Tlf. 70 10 90 00 · Fax 96 35 50 35

Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>
13-01-2007 00:04
Besvar venligst til
cayenne-user@incubator.apache.org

Til
cayenne-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Emne

Den Jan 12, 2007 kl. 14:14 skrev nsm@nykredit.dk:

> When I try to reeng IBM DB2 tables in CayenneModeler I get a pop-up
> error
> "Unsupported encoding Cp277 for result set column" just after I press
> "Continue" in "Reengineer DB Schema: Connect to Database" window. Jdbc
> config is ok as "Test.." in "Edit Preferences" for data source shows
> "Connected successfully". Any help will be highly appreciated.

I do not know anything about DB2, but this looks like a local setup
problem. Google got me to some linkes that talks about the problem.

http://www.google.com/search?q=DB2+Cp277+unsupported

  - Tore.

Re: DB2 reengineering error Cp277

Posted by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>.