Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Chetan Agarwal <ch...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/25 10:11:18 UTC

Requesting to give details on FacebookAdsHook project

Dear Sir,

         I am Chetan Agarwal, third-year Computer Science and Engineering
Student at National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal. I would
like to know more about this project. Can you please share some resources
or details of this project. I have some prior experience with google Ads on
mobile.

Yours sincerely,
Chetan Agarwal

Re: Requesting to give details on FacebookAdsHook project

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
Hello Ben. Here is the documentation about the mailing lists from
Apache: https://apache.org/foundation/mailinglists.html you will find
all the instructions there.
And for folders. I recommend Gmail + their auto-filter. I use Gmail
for 10+ years now and  with its keyboard shortcuts and
auto-filtering/labeling etc. I can literally plow through 100s of
emails a day while still doing a lot of programming.

J/

Re: Requesting to give details on FacebookAdsHook project

Posted by Ben Greenwalt <be...@emperitas.com>.
Hey everyone,

How can I get removed from this email list?
Or is there a way to have it always go to a specific folder in my inbox?

The discussions are great, they are just clogging up my work email and I
have missed a handful of important emails because of it.

Thank you

--

Ben Greenwalt, MPP  | Data Scientist

---

E. ben@emperitas.com

C. 801.690.5641

O. 801.810.5869

---

www.emperitas.com

@emperitasSG

Re: Requesting to give details on FacebookAdsHook project

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
Welcome Chetan.

What I also can recommend - we have an "#outreachy" channel in our slack
(helpfully pointed out by Michał) and right now there are quite a few
applicants for the outreachy that are applying for an internship in
airflow. You will find a Pinned item there where I gave all the starting
points for the outreachy candidates - i.e. how they can start developing,
how to setup environment, how to find some small tasks to get familiar with
the project Feel free to follow the same pattern.

J.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:01 AM Michał Słowikowski <
michal.slowikowski@polidea.com> wrote:

> Hi Chetan,
>
> we also have a slack channel.
> https://apache-airflow-slack.herokuapp.com/
> Come on and join.
>
> Best regards
> Michał
>

> On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 7:16 PM Daniel Imberman <daniel.imberman@gmail.com
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Chetan,
> >
> > Please see our documentation here https://airflow.apache.org/. Please
> > feel free to reach out if you have further questions.
> > On Mar 25, 2020, 10:29 AM -0700, Chetan Agarwal <ch...@gmail.com>,
> > wrote:
> > > Dear Sir,
> > >
> > > I am Chetan Agarwal, third-year Computer Science and Engineering
> > > Student at National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal. I
> would
> > > like to know more about this project. Can you please share some
> resources
> > > or details of this project. I have some prior experience with google
> > on
> > > mobile.
> > >
> > > Yours sincerely,
> > > Chetan Agarwal
> >

> --
>
> Michał Słowikowski
> Polidea <https://www.polidea.com/> | Junior Software Engineer
>
> E: michal.slowikowski@polidea.com
>
> Unique Tech
> Check out our projects! <https://www.polidea.com/our-work>

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>

Re: Requesting to give details on FacebookAdsHook project

Posted by Michał Słowikowski <mi...@polidea.com>.
Hi Chetan,

Posted by Daniel Imberman <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chetan,