Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2014/08/20 19:51:28 UTC

Thinking about rolling 0.98.6 RC0 on the 31st

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Thinking about rolling 0.98.6 RC0 on the 31st

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
HBASE-11813 is in so I'd like to cut the 0.98.6 RC0 late tonight. Please
let me know if you have any concerns.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,