Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Artem <ar...@appdirect.com> on 2012/09/21 20:55:23 UTC

How to turn off redirect for stateful Wicket page on Wicket 1.5?

I'm a beginner in Wicket and we have a Wicket application which is not yet
migrated to Wicket 6 for various reasons (wicketstuff is not out, no 6.0.1
version, it will require a significant refactoring on our side).

How to turn off redirect for stateful Wicket page on Wicket 1.5?
We have a page that is a stateful page in Wicket turms, but it actually does
not have any form or stateful information. How do I tell Wicket that it is
actually stateless and turn off redirect that Wicket does for it (adding a
version number to URL)?

Re: How to turn off redirect for stateful Wicket page on Wicket 1.5?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Use wicket-devutils' StatelessChecker. It will tell you which
component or behavior in your page makes the page stateful.
If the redirect is not done for really stateful page then the
subsequent interactions with it may lead to further problems.

WicketStuff is out. It has a known problem that it depends on Wicket
6.0-SNAPSHOT but this is easily fixable with Maven exclusion.

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM, Artem <ar...@appdirect.com> wrote:
> I'm a beginner in Wicket and we have a Wicket application which is not yet
> migrated to Wicket 6 for various reasons (wicketstuff is not out, no 6.0.1
> version, it will require a significant refactoring on our side).
>
> How to turn off redirect for stateful Wicket page on Wicket 1.5?
> We have a page that is a stateful page in Wicket turms, but it actually does
> not have any form or stateful information. How do I tell Wicket that it is
> actually stateless and turn off redirect that Wicket does for it (adding a
> version number to URL)?

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development